Friday, April 9, 2010

Hhhhmmm.... I wonder...

Aaahhh to wonder.Wondering about things, random things, is quite fun! If you have never done so, I believe you should try it one day. Wondering is great because it's often about things that you may never find the answer to so you just make one up or when you do get the answer it's fun to see what it is.

I wonder...

* how fun it would be if life was a musical. Everyone randomly just break out in song and dance! I believe that this would be wonderful!

* what happened to houses with wrap around porches. I just don't see a lot of new houses with them these days and this makes me sad:(

* what it sounds like in Heaven when everyone's praying, singing, and praising God both here on earth and heaven, not to mention all of creation. What seems like it would be quite chaotic and noisy to our human minds, must be an amazingly beautiful sound!

* what your story is.

* will I EVER be able to learn another language. The languages I would like to master would be Spanish and sign language...one of these days!

* what country will I one day adopt from.

* how do the fish know to eat the dirt out of the hippos mouth and how did the hippo know they were doing it and open his mouth for them (compliments of Life on the Discovery channel).

* what will my legacy be. When people meet you and move on or generations after you talk about you as a mother, wife, etc., what will they say?

*what are dreams all about. Like if you stop and think about dreams they (dreaming in general) are weird. Like the kind you have when you sleep, not the kind for your future.

* what it would be like to ride horses everywhere like in the old days or maybe Wyoming even today:) And what it was like back then when life was slower and people just stopped by unannounced and you stopped and visited and ate pie.

* what we will learn in this little journey my family has just begun.

* when girls will learn that modest really is hottest!!

* if I will be a good gardner one day. I want to grow pretty flowers, so I can always have fresh flowers in the house. I also want to grow food one of these days...just to say I ate something I grew. I tried lettuce once....it got baked by the sun:/

* what it would be like to go to outerspace!

* what is the funniest things God has seen people do!

* what you wonder about....please share:)

No comments:

Post a Comment