Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sweet Engagements!


Yipee for sweet couples who are deciding to grow old together!! I think it is such a beautiful, fun, and exciting time!!! And I LOVE weddings and talking about them and dressing up for them and seeing you kiss and looking all lovey dovey and stuff and seeing how wonderfully God puts wonderful people that I love together!! I can't wait to watch and see how God is glorified through all the marriages and one day little families of people that mean so much to me!! Thank you all for being wonderful!! And a special congrats to my newly engaged best friend Amanda Dee and Scott Witte!! I am quite enjoying talking wedding with my best friend that I have known and treasured since birth. Crazy!!!

And to all you sweet single people! It's OK we have it pretty great as well!! We get to just have fun all the time whenever we want!!! So we should have a party!!!! But I mean Mr. Right could come knocking at my door sooner than later;) Just saying!! But we have a blessed time with the Lord ... an undivided heart. He has our full attention ... we just have to remind ourselves to take advantage of this time sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment