Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fun Finds...

Here are some fun finds that I thought I would share:)

1. Looking for a way to check out music and artist before you buy it...www.grooveshark.com is free. I also listen to Pandora, but on grooveshark, you can make a playlist. Thanks Ryan Rushing!

2. BIRTHDAY CLUBS! I recently got the urge to look for birthday clubs online to see what kind of fun coupons they might send you online. In Ruston, Katie Noles and Amber Patterson always talk about Log Cabin's birthday club, which is where I got the idea. Anyways here are the best ones I have found.
Wendys: I am pretty sure it's a free frosty
Baskin Robbins: Free Scoop
Krispy Kreme: free 1/2 dozen glazed and a coffee ( I think thats the best one I've seen, but I don't think we have one nearby)
La Madeline: I believe it's a free pastry
Subway... I think they have one but I haven't figured out what they offer.
So pretty much get some one to take you out for dinner and then go out for free desert with them after:)

3. This is really not a recent find but an old one that I want to bring back...it's called a fox tail http://www.klutz.com/toys/Foxtail-Sonic?merch_location=outdoor%20Listing.
It's a toy we used to play with growing up that is loads of fun! Get one and I'll show you how to throw it:)

4. I wish I had a reason to decorate and make pretty deserts because I sure can't eat them, but I need someone to make them for! When I do have a reason or someone else to eat them...I will use this website for SUPER cute ideas! www.brightideas.com

5. Book Club time! "Same Kind of Different as Me" (I realize books are underlined, but i can't figure out how to do that on here) is a book about a homeless man who grew up working the cotton fields on the plantations of LA and wound up being a mean homeless man on the streets of Ft. Worth, a rich art seller and the rich man's wife who changed both of their lives. GREAT story!

6. For my last fun find for now, if you live in my part of town or just come to visit me sometime!!! I will take you to a sweet little cafe named BonBon...they are quite yummy and have fabulous tortilla chips!

I hope you will check some of these out and enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment