Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sweet Sweet Home

So I have moved back in with my parents, something I never thought I would do again since I have been out on my own for so long. And tomorrow we head to Texas for a quick trip to gather the rest of my things. But it so far has been great ... a little boring since I am unemployed and just watch "Wife Swap", "Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman", and "Ellen" all day:/ which is actually quite embarrassing to me because I hate being unproductive and lazy. BUT I am very hopeful for things to pick up soon!!

But my mom always know that I am back home when:
* They cannot find the remote because somehow I managed to bury it in the cracks of the couch. I have yet to figure out how I am the only one who has mastered this skill in our family... always my fault:)
* They walk through the kitchen an hour or so after I have cooked something, and they feel something sticky on the floor or on the counter or on the cabinets. I don't leave it intentionally of course I just didn't realize it was there...I'm known for creating messes in the kitchen.
* The couch is further back than usual because I "sit down to hard" or something like that.
* The trash is beyond overflowing because I have been cleaning out.
* There are at least 2 pairs of shoes near the coffee table or right by the door because I pretty much walk out of them as I walk in the door.
* The front door is unlocked and there is no alarm set.
* The T.V. is messed up because they have a wacky set up that it would take even a genius some time to figure out.
* There are always leftovers from my amazing Nanny and Poppy in the refrigerator because she usually cooks lunch for me at least once a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment