Monday, May 24, 2010

Why can't I work a camera?!?

So I have this incredible inability to work a camera, so I get frustrated and give up easy. So here are a few random pictures from this fun Ruston weekend. You will see towards the end some prime examples of my struggle with photography.My beautiful college roommate!! She's the next bride to be!!
BIRMY! So great to see you:)
They had all different kinds of yummy cheesecakes for their wedding cakes. Such a sweet sweet wedding!
Wally and Heather
It was quite warm so they had cute fans...notice the two little people jumping on the bottom, that was the bride and groom.
Beautiful friends...Katie and Lydia. I love any excuse to see old friends!
My freshman group graduated, and I got to see one of them for a moment:) Pretty Meleah!
Katie and Jeremy... I always take a picture of you two:)
Oh my

BRIGHT

blurry
just not that great
dark...despite my failure to document our time together...me and Amanda had a wonderful weekend together! I am so thankful that she puts up with me all the time:)

1 comment: