Monday, January 28, 2013

Lovey Dovey

Oh it is that time of year... the lovey dovey time. All the lovebirds are coming out and making their sweet sweet plans for that love in their life:).  It might surprise you as a single lady whose never had a "Valentine" that I love this time of year! I love to hear and see what special schemes everyone is up to. I love to hear everyone talking about love. Loving and being loved. It's a beautiful thing.

I also love to TRY to change the skeptics. It's my goal in life to change one persons view of Valentine's Day... to see past the singles awareness day or the retail traps.

I am going to have a little fun with the Valentine's post this year...enjoy....

I am pretty sure this is going to work for me this year...

This cutie....

Wearing a shirt that says....

And no doubt I will soon be off the market;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment