Monday, February 11, 2013

A problem I never expected to have...

I have always loved hanging out in coffee shops. The atmosphere. The smells. It is all very inviting! But I was never a coffee drinker. Like wouldn't drink anything with a hint of the taste of coffee in it. So I never ever thought I would be someone who craves coffee. This time last year, I was introduced to the Starbucks caramel mocha and my life has never been the same. Slowly but surely coffee has become a delightful treat! I am not sure this is something I am terribly excited about because it is just another thing I have to fight the cravings on, but I do so enjoy a nice hot cup on a cold day (or a frigid classroom) and a frosty frap on a hot summer day.

Today I am tackling a dreaded task, so I heated up a nice cup of coffee and set to it. I thought the caffeine was just what I needed to wake me up and get me focused. I am not sure that focused is how I would currently describe my state of mind (since I am writing this instead of working). It probably wasn't the best decision for someone who struggles to focus already.

So I blame Valentine's for introducing me to this new treat that has crept it's way into my life. So I'll just add to my list of honey-musts....Must make a wonderful cup of coffee and know just when I need a cup  ;)

 I just found some old pics of me and couple other sweet Valentine's of mine. Love these guys!! Not to mention they are all quite handsome.

One lucky girl:)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the perfect valentines!! LOVE them all too! and U!! Reese can't wait to see her Aunt Valentine this weakend! :)

    ReplyDelete