Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Sweet Day:)

Tuesdays are becoming one of my favorite days. Tuesdays we have chapel and I get to hear 100+ children sing their hearts out for God and get excited about it!

I mean some may say they are just shouting and jumping because they can and what kid doesn't like to jump and scream with all of their friends. But I bet if you asked most of these students why we sing and shout and jump and dance in chapel, they would tell you that is for God (and it's fun:)).

Today I almost fell apart in front of my students when I witnessed the sweetest shouts of praise to God that I have heard in a long time. In chapel today our principal asked the students why God is awesome, and as he called on them one by one, I was amazed at their precious answers. Their answers were so genuine, and they said them with the biggest smile on their faces.

It was simply beautiful! I cannot say it enough...I am blessed to have such a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment