Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I will know he's the one...

In honor of all that February stands for I will be blogging here and there about some love and lovely things, about the heart and about some heartfelt things throughout the month:) I was inspired for this and especially for this blog in particular, as I was getting ready to crawl into bed for the night. With my lovely retainer in place for the evening, I couldn't help but think...

* I will know he's the one when he thinks my retainer is cute. He must because I will wear it until I have to replace it with dentures. I suffered long enough in braces and plan on keeping this smile straight!!

So here are a few more to add to the list just for fun. Feel free to add your own, I would love to hear them.

I will know he's the one when he...
* Eats my experimental recipes and lovingly gives me his honest opinion, which will probably be followed with him making himself a sandwich:)
* Doesn't judge me for eating a big bowl of ice cream after a good, hard workout. Even better if he snuggles up next to me with his own big bowl.
* Still loves me after he sees that I sweat worse than he does when doing anything super active.
* Appreciates a good pair of comfy sweats and mismatched slippers.
* Understands the fro that lives on top of my head on a humid Louisiana day and tells me how cute it is, even though we will all agree that it is a lie.
* Can accept that I will beat him at most any card game. I can't help it, I don't even try. I am just good:)
* Understands the mumbles, grumbles, and grunts that make up my words when I am too tired to speak English.
* Enjoys sleep and relaxation as much as I do but also enjoys staying busy and living life as the adventure that it is. I realize that statement is a bit a contradiction.
* Can make sense and bring order to my scatterbrained, forgetful self.
* Enjoys cutting out laminate, hanging bulletin boards, building things for my classroom, etc. Ok this one maybe a stretch, but a girl can dream!
* Understands that I often can't control hyper/sillyness when it hits, and it usually hits fast and hard and ends in a major crash!
*Doesn't mind cleaning up the at least one Morgan made mess a day

Oh poor guy this is only the beginning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment