Friday, February 25, 2011

Is it bad...

Is it bad that:
- I just realized how high gas prices are getting. I guess when I get gas I don't really pay attention because I know it's something I have to get no matter what. (Confession: I really rarely look at how much I spent. I guess it makes me feel like I didn't really spend all that money on something that is going to be burned up as soon as I start my car, so I just don't make eye contact with the numbers on the screen.)

- Some mornings I wake up looking forward to the moment that I get to crawl back in bed later that evening. I do get over the feeling about midmorning as I wake up, just so you know I am not living my day wanting to get back in bed.

- I can't wait for a reason to get all fancied up for something. It's been a while.

- A dog the size of my shoe made me turn around and go the long way home when I was so close to being done with my run/walk today because it started barking and running at me. I am sure people in their yards are amazed at how easily these little creatures intimidate me.

- Sometimes I fall asleep listening to Pandora, and I wake up snuggling with my laptop. Just kidding, I don't really snuggle with it, but I do wake up with it in my bed.

- I took zyrtec every morning during allergy seasons for 2 years before I actually read the bottle and saw that it makes you drowsy. I always wondered why I was so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment