Friday, March 23, 2012

Dreaming



I have been feeling quite dreamy lately. At times I feel a bit overwhelmed when I take the time to dream. Maybe overwhelmed isn't the best word choice. Maybe discouraged would be better.

When I sit around with friends and we dream and plan things we will to do together, I get so excited! And so I guess with all the things we talk about doing but never actually do, I find myself disappointed in dreaming.

I also think that sometimes dreaming can reach an unhealthy place. I can't really put this into
words right now, but I will work on that.

But I definitely think if done in a "healthy" way (again I can't really put words to it right now), then it is a fun and exciting thing! It gives you something to work towards, goals to accomplish, experiences to look forward to, and life to live and share with your loved ones!

So here are a few of my dreams that have come of late. These aren't life dreams, like the serious kind, but the fun, adventurous kind.
I would love to go rock climbing. Unfortunately, I will never look like this on a rock, and
I never have had great upper body strength. I probably need to drive to the top and repel down, which would probably be more fun anyways! :).
A little factoid about myself, I am incredibly scared of the ocean! So if we can get rid of the sharks and jellyfish, I would love to learn to surf. And yes I would obviously look just like the picture!

I also love a good road trip! I think it would be so fun to go on a big road trip across the country with no real schedule and seeing all the must see sights in the USA. Gas prices need to drop MAJOR!

Disney marathon. All my students are always going on vacations to Disney, which has made me randomly want to go to Disney. Since I enjoy a good run every now and then, I think this one sounds like a lot of fun!

Go to a spa for a weekend and go to a quaint little bed and breakfast in a sweet small town. Separate trips of course.

Go to Italy, Greece, or France. I would really want to go to the countryside or seaside, those hidden treasures that aren't so touristy. I am not a huge fan of touristy things. I would prefer to really enjoy the culture of the place I am visiting.

Anyways those are a few fun dreams of mine. Sure they all cost loads of money, but who knows where life will take me. Plus I won't be disappointed if these dreams don't come true; these are just some fun ones to think about;).

No comments:

Post a Comment