Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What a sweet season...

Many of you know of the ministry the Lord had put in my life last summer at Le Belle Maison Apartments. I was so blessed to have the opportunity to work with this precious community all summer. I thought my time was finished at the end of July, but little did I know the Lord has given me a few more sweet days with them. I could sit and chat about how wonderful it has been to see the way God has worked in these few sweet days over the past several months, but I think pictures will do a much better job.







And this about sums it up...oh how it melts my heart!

Some days as we leave, we may feel like all we did is give out some burgers and play with kids. But I believe with all my heart that God is going to continue to bring people to this work in this community and continue to stir their hearts and draw them to Himself. Oh man I could go on and on but I will stop there and just give God all the praise and glory. I thank Him for giving this very under-qualified, unworthy girl the joy and privilege of serving Him and loving His people!

No comments:

Post a Comment