Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Summer come quickly...!!!

Oh man what a day! I thought Terra Nova test week would be a breeze! Needless to say I was wrong! I won't bore you with the afternoon teacher vent session (I try to do those in the car on the way home so I can get it out and not burden anyone but today I was just too tired lol). A nap was a must today! After today I am very much looking forward to summer:) BUT! I am definitely trying my hardest not to wish away my days with these kids. I know that each moment with them is a gift from the Lord, and I am so thankful for each one of them!

Just so I can end this day on a fun note I am going to make a short list of exciting things to come this summer:)

*Most importantly I am going to enjoy the job of Aunt. I hope to make a couple of trips up to see this sweet girl and her parents:)

* Beach trip with two of my favorite ladies!! Oh I miss my college friends something terrible! I am so thankful for these sweet friends! Those friendships that you have where you may not see each other or speak to each other for months but when you do it is like no time has passed are so precious! I have gotten to see/catch up with a few this week...makes my day!

* Olympics!! Anyone? I love the Olympics! Favorite sports...gymnastics, swimming, beach volleyball, hmmm I am sure there are a couple others...

* Babysitting. This may not sound too exciting to most of you, butI am really looking forward to possible opportunities of keeping some sweet little ones. It will be a nice change of pace from the 15 wild ones I have right now:) I do love them all though!

* Working out and eating healthy! The flexible schedule will help me workout a bit more and summer is perfect for fresh fruits and veggies:)

* Getting organized! Maybe I can figure this out. I mean I am a pretty tidy person for the most part. I keep my disorganization kind of contained (although my mom may disagree). I would love to have a place for everything both home life and work life.

* Hanging out. I hope to have some good quality hang time with anyone and everyone who thinks they can hang with yours truly:)

* Take my time getting ready in the morn! I got spoiled on Spring break with this one!

* Hopefully some sweet little random adventures!

* t-shirt quilt. So I have had my t-shirts cut up for a long time! Next winter I will be snuggling up under this bad boy! (If you know me and my crafting abilities you know that this may turn out interesting!)

Summer without a set schedule can potentially lead to laziness and unproductivity. I vow right now, to all of you, not to allow that to be my summer. I am going to turn the television off and make the most of each day. I hope you will keep me accountable. I hope I get to spend good quality time with you and your lovely self this summer:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment