Saturday, June 19, 2010

I officially...

I officially:
*Think that kids with blue hair are my favorites. I have a student at Sylvan with blue highlights in his hair, and he has become my favorite. Don't tell my boss:)
*Am done with ice cream. I have had quite enough in the past week to last a lifetime...ugh!
*Believe that running might be like a drug for me. I had to make myself not run today so that my body could take a break. And now I can't wait for 5:30 in the morning to go for a run...a bit ridiculous but I hope it lasts and that I don't burn myself out!
*Misses busy days where there is no time for T.V., naps, or facebook. I think a couple of hours of down time is more than enough for me. But I don't like the fast life just a busy one there is a difference.
*Hope and pray that I never have to teach above a 3rd grade level. This is where the material exceeds my teaching abilities and the dear students get attitudes.
*Am in need of lots of LANIE DINECOLA and AMANDA BIRCH time!! I miss these two far too much!!
*Quite enjoy cooking with my Mamma Mia:)
*Realize that I overwhelm myself by thinking too much about everything and then I just quit thinking altogether...strange I am quite aware!
*Don't know what I would do without Pandora...it puts me to sleep many nights.
*Am ready to be organized! Why is this such a struggle for me?
*Have begun re-wearing clothes more. Thanks to my dear college roommates Heather and Stephanie:) (I mean only a max of 2 times and only if they were only worn for a few hours. Thats progress though and as far as it will ever go:))
*Misses road trips. Like the long, exhausting, I'm tired of the person I have been sitting next to for 6 hours straight, back aching, can't wait for a bed and hot shower kind of road trips! AH they are the best! I have come to enjoy gas station stores because they remind me of sweet road trips. Gross...once again I am aware, and btw, I avoid the restrooms at all cost.
*Wants to play a good game of ultimate frisbee and sand volleyball. There's just nothing like these two games!
*Loves sweet phone calls with old friends and making new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment