Monday, June 28, 2010

New Balance

So I just opened my mail, and it was a credit card bill. 1. I didn't recognize the credit card. 2. I saw New Balance $(###.##). I never use a credit card just my debit. So I was like hhmm why was my mom using my credit card at New Balance because thats where she buys her shoes. 3. Then I realized that this was my credit card that my mom pays off, like if I am somewhere doing errands for her or what not. But I was still confused about this purchase at the New Balance store because it was up by itself and not with the other purchases on the card.
4. So I called mom to inquire about why she was using my credit card to buy shoes.(which went straight to her voice mail thank goodness lol) I mean not that it would matter anyway since she pays the bill, but I was confused. Then the light comes on! It's the new balance of the credit card bill! like how much is owed! AHH good thing I am so smart and figured that one out:)

I just want to document moments like these so that my children one day understand where they get it from.

1 comment: