Saturday, July 17, 2010

How silly...

Blogging/venting to a friend/worrying out loud can be a rather healthy but silly thing. It allows me to realize how silly my fears,worries, and frustrations are! And so I ask that you would understand that the previous blog was written after a long day and all was true, but I am not in this mind set all the time and actually not at all anymore. I know that I am right where God has placed me, and I am going to be confident in Him and find peace in know that He will give me all I need to do His work and love His people. This is such a "duh" concept but again, no matter how many times you hear something or how engrained in your heart and mind something might be, applying it in life is completely different and much harder! So please don't be concerned about me if that last blog made you think I was completely losing it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment