Friday, August 6, 2010

And so it begins:)

"And so it begins" I heard this phrase a couple times in just a few minutes today in our teacher's meeting as we wrapped up the first day of school. So here is what I am beginning as school starts:

  • I am beginning to accept that being scatterbrained is the only way I know how to be, so post-its have become a big part of my life! I have tried so hard to get it together and be organized, but it just never happens:)
  • I am beginning to plan out my driving routes to save gas and miles. I drove all over Denham Springs and Central all week due to my unorganized self!
  • I am beginning to get excited about teaching. My students and families seem wonderful, and now that I see that they are real and have met them, I am even more ready to serve them in whatever ways God allows me too.
  • I am beginning to be glued to my laptop writing lesson plans, making schedules, writing notes for parents, searching for ideas, etc.
  • I am beginning to see that this will be an exhausting year, but I know it will be worth it. I am sure as things come together more, things will ease up some.
  • Lastly, I am continuing to see God's beautiful hand in all of this!
Donations welcome:
*Kids meal toys: Get a kids meal when you eat fast food and send them my way for the class treasure box. (Better portion control anyways:))
*Stool (like a bar stool)
*Podium
*old magazines
Keep watching for more requests:)

No comments:

Post a Comment