Thursday, August 26, 2010

These days...

These days I...
*sleep through my alarm. This has NEVER happened before!! I don't even here a thing! This is quite frightening because I am now afraid of over sleeping and being late.
*snack all night long. I pack healthy snacks for school and come home and blow it. This will change TOMORROW!!
*get tired of hearing the sound of my voice. I have never talked so much before in my life lol.
*am always looking forward to quality friend time!!
*get stuck to the couch. Once I sit down it is so very hard for me to get up and get anything done.
*desperately need a good run! Tomorrow this will happen!!
*try very hard to plan ahead, but I am usually lucky if I just plan 10 minutes ahead:)
*miss my college friends and can't wait to spend a whole weekend with them this weekend. I will let you know of all the wonderful things that happen Monday:)

From the mouth of a child:
Boy student: My question: Who is Abram? His answer: It's when they make paper from trees. My thought: What??? I managed to hide my complete confusion because I am learning that random responses like this are common for this sweet student.
Boy student: Sitting at lunch waiting to see if there will be seconds. Boy says: Miss Davis when are seconds. I am about to eat my plate!! (this boy just cracks me up every time he opens his mouth because he is so serious about everything!)

No comments:

Post a Comment