Thursday, April 14, 2011

My mind is mush...


So I haven't blogged in a while because when I get home, I am mentally, physically, and emotional spent. I could list all of the reasons but that would be too much thinking and reflecting for me to do right now. I will soon be updating you more on the fabulous and exciting life of Morgan;) But for now since my mind is struggling to form complete sentences, I will steal a moment from a fellow teacher's day today. It's really just one of those lines from children that you don't want to forget because it is so random. One preschooler told one of my co-workers today "Don't wrinkle your nose or you'll need botox". Simple, wise, and sweet haha. She was just trying to help her out.

I would also like to share that my dear friend is about a
month and a half away from being married....so exciting but also sad because she will be so far away! OH and just to let you know Amanda, I thought about you on my run today. I was thinking, you know most people would say they are running to lose weight for the wedding they are in. Not me. I am running so that I am in shape to dance the night away:) Just kidding but I love you and cannot wait to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment