Sunday, September 25, 2011

Divine blessings

I cannot even begin to say how completely unworthy I am of the people the Lord has placed in my life! Like the word "unworthy" doesn't even do it justice. New friends and old friends and just passing through for a season friends, close family and distant family, co-workers and all the in between: I am blessed beyond measure. Words fail me as I try to communicate this but I will do my best.

I look around at the people the Lord has given me, and I am so humbled. These people speak truth in my life, and give Godly advice and wisdom. They desire what's best for me and want to see me cared for and happy. I know that they will gently, in love, tell me when I am not being rational or tell me when I am just flat out wrong. They love me for who I am and push me to be better! They know my heart, my desires, and my passions! Challenging me every step of the way, whether through word or through the life that I see them living for Christ.

So I take this time to first praise the Lord for who He is and for His divine provision of Godly, precious relationships in my life. Secondly, I want to thank you all for putting up with me and loving me and for allowing me to share this life with you:) Lastly I challenge myself to be available and sensitive to the Holy Spirit's guidance of who I need to love and serve on a daily basis. Who has God placed in my today that I can serve and love and be intentional with?

God you simply leave me speechless!

1 comment:

  1. Moses- you are a blessing through and through.
    And I really like your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete