Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

So I tried to wait until December 1st to write Christmas post, but I couldn't resist!! Just for fun here are a few of my favorite Christmas things: ( Please tell me your favorites! Who knows what special treat it might get you;))
* First of all I love most everything reserved for this special time of year. It makes it that much more exciting: ex: the colors red and green, Christmas songs and movies, candy canes, etc.)
* Favorite song: By far "Little Drummer Boy" and close 2nd...well there are just too many great ones to choose!
* I love Christmas cookies (but then again I love cookies)
* Christmas decorations: The really bold red and greens and big decorations (done by someone who is a good decorator aka NOT I)
*Neatly lit homes
* Hot chocolate (I am aware that this is an overall cold weather drink not reserved for Christmas alone)
* Christmas PARTAYS!!! Love a good Christmas party (until I am somehow forced to play in a terribly mortifying game of telephone charades; thank you Bro. Chris;))
*Sweet little Christmas programs
*Chaotic class Christmas parties!
* Everyone giving and loving and laughing.
*Candles and Christmas Carols (so sad that Christmas Caroling has died out)
* 3 week Christmas vacation...WOOHOO!!
*Celebrating the most precious gift that was ever given!!
Oh what a blessed time of year this is that is now upon us! Lord may I soak in each crazy moment of it all. May each exciting Christmas festivity be a time of celebration and remembrance of the sacrifice You made as You left the glories of Heaven to humbly walk this earth for us. I love You with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment