Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Therapy

 I am not sure how many of you have experienced the weeks leading up to the holidays in a classroom setting with precious children who just can't contain their excitement any longer but still have lessons to be learned, seat work to complete, and tests to take, but I assure you it will change your life. You will understand why teachers get 1 week off for Thanksgiving and 2 weeks off for the holidays!

I feel after today (and the potential for more days this week to be like today) I will need some intense therapy during my week off to prepare for the intense weeks of excitement and busy schedules that lead up to the Christmas holidays.

Retail therapy: A must (especially since I have done VERY little of my Christmas shopping.

Message therapy: A girl can dream can't she!

Aromatherapy: Ahh the wonderful smells of the season filling up a cozy home!

Spa therapy: facials, manicures, pedicures, hair cut and style...oh once again I am a dreamer!

Yummy in my tummy therapy: Thanksgiving...YUM!

Cuddle, snuggle therapy: Sweats, big fuzzy socks, a warm blanket, a cuddle buddy (probably Reese the niece:)), fire, a nice warm drink, and a good Christmas movie.

Dance therapy: I have some fun weddings coming up (and some days where I'll be home alone;))

Running therapy: Pounding the pavement is a wonderful way to escape!

If you have any other suggestions for therapy please let me know! I will need every bit I can get;)

No comments:

Post a Comment